Thursday, December 22, 2005

Bowling Boys

Today Conor and I went bowling with some dear friends. Cara and her three darling boys! Well...I wouldn't put Austin, her eldest, in that catagory. He would actually fall into the category of Hot Teen. He towers over me and is as tall as his mum. Wyatt, her middle son, is very dear to me....I get to see him every day because he is a fourth grader at my school. And not a day goes by when I don't get a hug from Wyatt. And then there's Marshall.
Sweet, funny Marshall. He is four and is bright and creative. We haven't spent much time with these folks in the last few years and both of our families have experienced some pretty hefty turmoils in the 2 years past. Mine is slowly resolving and healing while my friends are experiencing a more fresh wound. But we take comfort that we have each other. Happiness is just moments and I see those moments in my friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Griz said...

First meaty...now pithy. Hopefully sadness brings about healing and finally happiness can bloom again...

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home