Friday, January 13, 2006

Heavy stuff: Gals AND Artillery

As I continue to obsess about swimming...here we go again. It seems as though, in regards to swim wear, I spent the first half of my life flaunting my body and the last half hiding it. It used to be: the skimpier the better Now I look for a designer original by Omar the tent maker. Comfort was always important as well. Then along came the tankini! Land's End has done it again! I will never buy swim wear from anyone else. They have combined the comfort of the tankini with the coverage us big gals crave. It gives me the freedom to strut my generous ass around that pool like I own it! I wonder if they ever considered marketing it with the name of "The Sherman Tankini."

1 Comments:

Blogger mjn said...

Some of us still think skimpier is better...

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home