Friday, January 13, 2006

The Princess and the Pool

There are three bodies of water at my fancy schmancy health club. The lap pool, which is the one I prefer is just a bit too cold. The therapy pool which is very relaxing is a bit to warm to get any kind of workout. And there is the vat of hot boiling oil that they call the hot tub. Get in it, stay in too long and your will become porridge. I try to model myself after a modern day princess. I never do something myself when I could hire someone to do it for me. I rarely carry money. My people tend to my needs.
Or maybe I should be referring to myself as Goldilocks, who thinks things are rarely "just right." I have already activated the "night-night baby" launch sequence and tomorrow this will probaably make no sence.

DEXTER, LAST PEE PEE!

NIGHT-NIGHT BABY

1 Comments:

Blogger Griz said...

You'll always be a princess to me.

They need a halfway pool for us half-assed swimmers! :p

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home