Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Driving Style

I have just about had it! Frightened passengers next to me when I drive! Clinging to the door handle as if that was gonna save them. Slamming on that imaginary brake. Shrinking and huddling up into a small ball of a person as if that's gonna make us not scrape the car next to us as I try to get by. I have adopted a quote of my friend Mike as a defense against those annoying side-seat drivers. "Number of people killed by me, zero. Number of people killed by (you know who you are) one. Number of cats killed by me, zero. Number of cats killed by (I'm talking to you here Griz) one. So if one more person shrieks at me to "GET OUT OF THE BIKE LANE!" They are going to find themselves tits up in the muddy bike lane.

P.S. Griz.....don't even bother to mention the rat incident, cuz I know you want to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Griz said...

Number of kids on bicycles hit by me, zero...number by someone else I know...PRINCESS...one. I know you might think the cat was more important though. :p

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home