Monday, January 16, 2006

Schadenfreude With a Side of Crow

Okay, I stand corrected. I haven't killed anyone with my car yet, but one of my bleaders (thanks, Julie!) has felt compelled to drag up ancient history and remind me of that little "hit and run" incident involving a young man on a bicycle. I knew I shouldn't have told anyone! (Note to self: when in doubt, keep it to yourself.) Although said reader had a point: I actually DO value the life of a cat as much as many people I know. If I am going to be totally honest here then I might as well tell you that I quite often get pleasure from others' misfortunes. I feel so liberated, yet disgusted with myself. Schadenfreude is just one of my dirty little not-so-secrets.

Shout out to Mike...the muffler is nearing completion and I consider it my finest work!

Also, I think my Ipod is talking to me...that can't be good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Griz said...

Leave it to Fraulein Peterson to come up with Schadenfreude. Where is that camel coat with the rabbit fur around the hood that I first saw you in, Fraulein?

I don't think you're a BAD driver. I think you're just a distracted one. Your mind is always jumping ahead to the next thing.

10:36 PM  
Blogger mjn said...

I've ridden you, uh, WITH you several times and I never felt endangered.

6:39 PM  
Blogger .Conor. said...

w00t. u got pwnd!

♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♫

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home