Sunday, January 29, 2006

I Stuff My Bra

I have huge tits! Their enormity sometimes works in my favor, sometimes against. Even when I was fifty pounds lighter I still had a nice rack. They were so round and firm! Now they are so oblong and gelatinous! Yesterday I was working at my school. It was a teacher-only day, no students. While I love my little ones, days without student contact are fulfilling in a different way. Lots gets done! I was working on an art project that our darlings will do on Monday. I said "art" but if I am involved there will be no "art"....let's call it a craft project. Crafts, I can do. We are going to make banners in honor of Chinese New Year. They are gonna love it as much as I loved putting them together. Anyway, back to my boobs. I was listening to music on my rather antique-ish 4th Generation Ipod. My click wheel (Ethel, that is like a dial on a radio) is particularly sensitive. I had no pockets and I needed to be mobile for my project so I tucked my Ipod away in my brassiere. It was a tight fit! After assembling all my supplies I sat down to put the banners together ala assembly line. Every time I reached for the stapler my song would change! It made me giggle every time. I would like to thank the following folks for making my day fly by: Adam Sandler, Avril Lavigne, The Beatles, Blue Oyster Cult, Counting Crows, Eartha Kitt, The Glenn Miller Orchestra, Janice Joplin, Marc Cohn, MXPX, Raffi, Tom Waits and Tony Bennett.

1 Comments:

Blogger Griz said...

I think this is the very reason the designers at Apple Computer came up with the LOCK switch on the iPod. Initial testing proved the "Rack Factor" was over-stimulating to the click-wheel. Now if only men came with a LOCK switch, right? You could unlock them to stimulate and lock it back down to keep them from losing their heads...so to speak...

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home