Friday, July 28, 2006

Goldilocks and the Three Pools

I have been swimming quite alot this summer. I am on what Richard Simmons would would call a "live-it" which in his mind is the opposite of diet. I swam a bit over the winter and spring which in Oregon must be done inside. One of my health clubs has two indoor pools. One is the lap pool and the other is called the warm pool. The lap pool is too cold. The warm pool is too hot. During the summer in Oregon, most days swimming can comfortably be engaged in outside. My second health club membership has an outdoor pool. And this one is just right. Not only is the temperature perfect but it is surrounded be trees. Everywhere you look....beautiful trees. So I can dog paddle to my hearts content and all is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home